Investing in health infrastructure and services
- Expanded and refurbished the rehabilitation unit at Osborne Park Hospital.
- New level 2A neonatal nursery at Osborne Park Hospital for low to moderate risk pregnancies.
- Maternity Assessment Unit at Osborne Park Hospital with new built-for-purpose assessment rooms and assessment bays.
- Centralised therapy hub at Osborne Park Hospital for rehabilitation services following a stroke, amputation or neurological condition.
- Introduced the Urgent Care Clinic network, including four clinics servicing our local area.
- Provided record funding for palliative care.
- Passed safe and compassionate voluntary assisted dying laws.
- Making it easier for patients to access medical cannabis.